Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Head ofDomenico Maria Pagliara
The plastic and reconstructive surgery department is specifically for patients who need surgical treatment for benign and malignant skin and under the skin tumors, for cancer, post-cancer and breast malformation diseases as well as for issues tied to bariatric surgery results. The department is integrated with the following specialized areas: senology, bariatric surgery, dermatology and general surgery.
Reconstructive Breast Surgery: for patients with a current or previous breast tumor diagnosis or with a breast malformation disease.
- Pre Pectoral Breast Reconstruction with implants
- Retro Pectoral Breast Reconstruction with implants or tissue expanders
- Breast Reconstruction with autogenous tissue
- Primary preventive Surgery of upper limb lymphedema
- Post-quadrantectomy Conservative Mastectomies
- Regenerative Surgery of Radiation Therapy results (fat grafting)
- Corrective Surgery of a previous mastectomy and/or breast reconstruction
- Gigantomastia Correction
- Tuberous Breast Correction
- Gynecomastia Correction
Skin Cancer: removal of a skin tumor and possible reconstruction with implants, flaps or dermal replacements.
Post-bariatric Surgery: body reshaping for patients who previously underwent bariatric surgery.
- Hip Dermolipectomy
- Arm Dermolipectomy
- Thigh Dermolipectomy
- Back Dermolipectomy
- Breast dermatochalasis correction